General Registrar of Voters
Election Page Information
The Frederick County Electoral Board will determine based on each Election's needs if Election Pages will be used.
If Election Pages are needed, approximately 40 from each County high school - 120 total will be used.
All pages will have to attend mandatory election training for 30 minutes at a time and place to be announced.
Duties and requirements of pages at all 21 polling places in Frederick County will include:
- working shifts of 4 to 5 hours in pairs,
- being neatly dressed and groomed to work,
- having a positive, helping attitude,
- greeting all voters in a kindly, friendly manner,
- learning the correct forms of acceptable identification,
- reminding all voters to have their acceptable form of identification ready,
- asking all voters if they would like instructions on how to use the voting machine by demonstrating with the voting machine instruction banner.
Was this page helpful?