General Registrar of Voters
Filing Procedures: Frederick County 2012 Town Elections
- Qualified to vote for and hold the office sought.
- A resident by the time of filing of town in which they offer for election.
- A resident of the Commonwealth of Virginia for one year preceding the election.
- Stephens City and Middletown General Elections: Tuesday, June 12, by 7 p.m. in the Voter Registrar's office.
- Middletown Special Election: Friday, August 17, by 5 p.m. in the Voter Registrar's office.
If you have questions, call us at (540) 665-5660.
Was this page helpful?