The public meeting will be held on June 11 at 6 p.m. in the Board Room at 107 North Kent Street.
6:20 p.m. - 6:40 p.m.
Summary of the Broadband Project
Introduction of the Area Providers
Providers will have the opportunity to explain the process of identifying underserved areas, what makes the business case for expanding their coverage, and the community, business leaders and the county can do to encourage broadband expansion.
Questions from the Community
Representatives from the following companies have confirmed participation in the meeting.
- Brian Brooks, Director of Wireless Sales
- James Funkhouser, Business Development Manager, Fiber Sales
- Verizon Wireless:
- Winchester Wireless:
The following political representatives will be participating.
- Governor Bob McDonnell's office:
- Senator Mark Warner's office:
- Kelly Thomasson Mercer, Projects Director
- Representative Frank Wolf's office:
- Dave Stegmaier, Director of Community Outreach
- Delegate Randy Minchew
- Delegate Beverly Sherwood's office:
- Mrs. Cheryl Swartz, Legislative Assistant
Visit the campaign page for information and a survey.
Walter T. Banks
IT Director, Frederick County
Was this page helpful?